Day 4 - Ipswich

The weather Gods have turned against us somewhat. We have guests coming in Ipswich for our leg up to Lowestoft and nicer weather would be kinder. We had hoped to come out of the lock today and spend the night at Fox's Marina, unfortunately they could not accommodate us so another night in Neptune and the chance of a further visit to Ipswich.
It reminds me a little of Sandwich here with the old buildings and a long maritime history going back to the 7th Century. (almost as old as me I here my grandchildren say!).
Julia has had her first swim in an old Victorian bath house and used the time to cook and top up the freezer.
For me the odd few jobs!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preparations

2022 Fourth Leg - Weymouth to Gosport

2022 - Second Leg - Penzance to Plymouth